Lori was looking for a breakfast idea that would appeal to busy moms in the morning, and an easy “grab a bite when you wake up” for her sons and the weekend college visitors! The answer? Campbell’s Soup, easy ingredients, and 30 minutes in the oven! Voila – you now have a perfect mini breakfast quiche for a quick and delicious on-the-go meal! I’m sure you’ve been in a rush before, but these quiches are great to prep the night before to ensure you get that ever-important breakfast meal.
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free, or Healthy Request)
- 10 oz chopped frozen broccoli cuts (thawed) or leftover chopped broccoli from last night
- 3/4 cup diced ham or cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup all purpose baking mix, like Bisquick
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Let’s make Mini Breakfast Quiches!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 12 muffin cups in a muffin tray.
- Stir all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon 1/4 cup into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes, cool slightly.
- Use a knife to release the muffins around the edges.
- Serve warm with fruit or refrigerate and package for on-the-go breakfast!