Last night, Lori make a quick and also high-class meal: Stuffed Pork tenderloin. Not only did it look awesome, but the flavors were amazing! This dish truly is simplicity at its finest! Only 5-10 minutes to assemble and 40 minutes to bake! Easy enough for a weeknight meal (you could be helping with homework or catching up on laundry) but special enough for a weekend dish with friends.
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 package flavored pork tenderloin (we used garlic and herb so no additional seasoning was needed)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes (from a jar, drained and chopped or fresh packaged)
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Remove pork tenderloin from packaging; lay on cutting board.
- Carefully butterfly the tenderloin by cutting horizontally down the middle of the meat being careful to not cut all the way through.
- Layer the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and cheese on one half.
- Fold the outer half over stuffing and secure both halves with toothpicks.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145-150 degrees.
- Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice tenderloin so that each piece has filling ingredients.
- If desired, drizzle pan juices over top of meat.