Modern Dental Technology Offered Here In Milford OH
When you go to the dentist, you want to know you’re getting the best care for your time and for your own individual needs. One way to know you’re getting the care you want and deserve is to get to know the dentist and his team. Are they friendly and caring? Dr. Kitzmiller is sure you will see that his team can’t be beat in Milford, OH.
However, there’s more to a good dental practice than just being treated by friendly team members. Some of the brass tacks of a great dental practice is the dental technology they offer to their patients near Loveland OH. What can you expect from a top notch dental practice? Top notch dental technology, of course!
Dr. Kitzmiller has the latest dental technology, including digital x-rays and the intraoral cameras in his practice and is thrilled to offer this to his patients.
Dental digital x-rays near Cincinnati are a fabulous dental technology that helps our dentist and his patients. They are used to x-ray this inside of your mouth to find cavities and other problems. The benefits of digital x-rays are numerous:
- Digital x-rays in Milford OH have a much lower exposure to radiation than traditional x-ray methods. Digital x-rays are 90% safer!
- Digital x-rays are such an efficient system that your dental appointments may take less time.
- Digital x-rays give much higher quality images so your dentist can make the best diagnosis for the treatment you need.
- Digital x-rays near Loveland OH make it very easy to transfer your dental records if necessary.
The intraoral cameras dental technology near Cincinnati is a real boon to general dentistry. It is the size and shape of a pen and is used to examine the inside of your mouth (your soft tissue) and your teeth. There are many advantages to the intraoral camera:
- The intraoral cameras in Milford OH aids in diagnosing dental conditions such as tooth decay and damaged teeth.
- The intraoral cameras shows you, the patient, what the dentist sees so you can partner with him about what treatment you may need.
- The intraoral cameras saves times because there is no processing time to see what the camera sees. It is projected onto a screen immediately.
- The intraoral cameras near Loveland OH saves trees! The dentist can save shots that are important, but no hard copies are ever needed.
For the latest in dental technology near Milford OH and Cincinnati, call or stop by and visit for a perfect smile today!