Healthy, easy, and delicious! While the Teriyaki pork tenderloin is baking, you’ll be able to stir-fry your veggies and still have time to sit down and pour a glass of wine!
- 1-19 oz. regular or Teriyaki flavored pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp bottled low-sodium Teriyaki sauce
- 10 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp sliced onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Let’s Get Cooking!
- Place tenderloin in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Drizzle with Teriyaki sauce. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli florets in a skillet with 2-3 Tbsp water, cover and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add mushrooms, pepper, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or to desired tenderness. Salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with sesame oil just before serving. (Another great addition to the stir-fry would be water chestnuts for a little crunch!)
- To serve, slice pork tenderloin and serve with stir-fry vegetables.