Modern Dental Technology Offered Here In Milford OH
When you go to the dentist, you want to know you’re getting the best care for your time and for your own individual needs. One way to know you’re getting the care you want and deserve is to get to know the dentist and his team. Are they friendly and caring? Dr. Kitzmiller is sure you will see that his team can’t be beat in Milford, OH.
However, there’s more to a good dental practice than just being treated by friendly team members. Some of the brass tacks of a great dental practice is the dental technology they offer to their patients near Loveland OH. What can you expect from a top-notch dental practice? Top-notch dental technology, of course!
We have the latest dental technology, including digital x-rays and intraoral cameras, which we are thrilled to offer to our patients.
Dental digital x-rays near Cincinnati are a fabulous dental technology that help our dentists and patients. They are used to x-ray the inside of your mouth to find cavities and other problems. The benefits of digital x-rays are numerous:
- Digital x-rays in Milford OH have a much lower exposure to radiation than traditional x-ray methods. Digital x-rays are 90% safer!
- Digital x-rays are such an efficient system that your dental appointments may take less time.
- Digital x-rays give much higher quality images, so your dentist can make the best diagnosis for the treatment you need.
- Digital x-rays near Loveland OH make it very easy to transfer your dental records if necessary.
The intraoral camera dental technology near Cincinnati is a real boon to general dentistry. It is the size and shape of a pen and is used to examine the inside of your mouth (your soft tissue) and your teeth. There are many advantages to the intraoral camera:
- The intraoral cameras in Milford OH aid in diagnosing dental conditions such as tooth decay and damaged teeth.
- The intraoral cameras show you, the patient, what the dentist sees, so you can partner with him to decide what treatment you may need.
- The intraoral cameras save time because there is no processing time to see what the camera sees. It is projected onto a screen immediately.
- The intraoral cameras near Loveland OH save trees! The dentist can save shots that are important, but no hard copies are ever needed.
Oral Cancer Screening
When it comes to oral cancer, early detection is key. Getting screened is an effective way to discover oral cancer at an early, highly curable stage. Using a hand-held scope with special lighting, Dr. Kitzmiller is able to more closely visualize abnormalities of the oral tissue.
These scanners take digital scans of various structures in your mouth and produce images that can be read by CAD/CAM software. This helps various labs produce your customized dentalware, so you can have high-quality restorations and aligners that fit your teeth perfectly!
We invested in two of these remarkable scanners to help our office run efficiently! With two of these scanners, both of our knowledgeable dentists can work simultaneously to make every appointment a comfortable, modern dental experience.
Cone Beam Panoramic Scanner
We are bringing dentistry around Milford and Cincinnati into the next century with our cone beam panoramic scanner! This unique scanner produces a three-dimensional image of your teeth and other oral structures to help us plan implant dentistry treatment and other necessary procedures.
The cone beam is what enables us to collect information to make the three-dimensional model, while the panoramic feature allows us to take images wide-angle images that give us a good idea of how all of the structures in your mouth work together. This excellent scanner makes your dental procedure a remarkable experience!
For the latest in dental technology near Milford OH and Cincinnati, call or stop by and visit for a perfect smile today!